Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 April 2012

Uncovered (9): Blackbirds


Sorry I've been missing from the blog this week. Life's been crazy and it hasn't been the best week. I was sick over the weekend as well, so I didn't get to schedule posts or write reviews like I usually do. However, I do have a really awesome cover for you. I didn't know what I was going to post for this week's uncovered and then I stumbled upon this awesome looking book tonight on NetGalley. I mean seriously, how beautiful is this thing?  You really need to click for the big image to see everything. I love the detailed line work. Look closely and you will see all kinds of cool stuff from the birds making up her hair to a lighthouse, a highway, skulls and I am sure so much. I had no idea what this book was about but after reading the synopsis, I think it's something I might pick up.

After some Google-ing (that's a word, right?) I found that the artist is Joey Hi-Fi. Check out his website here and an interview.  What do you think? Are you as intrigued as I am?

Blackbirds hasn't been released yet but will be coming out on April 24, 2012 from Angry Robot Books. Let me know if you plan on picking it up.



2 comments:

  1. I love this cover. I actually love the covers of a lot of Angry Robot books. This one is particularly beautiful. I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i went to their website and saw that they had all kinds of good covers. this cover definitely makes me want to read this one.

      Delete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.