Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

20 April 2012

Uncovered (10): Masque of the Red Death


You guys have probably seen this one floating around blogland but I just had to feature it this week. I am a big fan of Poe and I've been dying to read this. I saw the cover last year and just fell in love with it. There's something so mysterious about it and a little creepy. There's clearly a woman's body but the face is shadowed and indistinct. The red and grey mist floating up and around gives it a dark and gloomy feel. The colors are perfect and the image makes me think of nameless, faceless death. Gives me goosebumps! Definitely one of my favorites so far this year. I hope that the book is as good as the cover looks.

Masque of the Red Death will be released next Tues, April 24.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.