Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

31 March 2012

In My Mailbox (26): Into the Graveyard



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives book bloggers the chance to share what they’ve bought/borrowed/received!

It was pretty light week for me. I am being very good. :)

Bought


The Abandoned (Graveyard Queen #0.5) & The Restorer (Graveyard Queen #1) by Amanda Stevens - My friend Kimberly over at The Windy Pages recently read and become a bit obsessed with this mystery series. The prequel novella was free on Amazon Kindle last week and I picked up the first book in ebook format as well. 

For Review (NetGalley)


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I was so excited when this showed on on NetGalley. It looks great and I can't wait to read it.

That's it for this week. I hope you all have some fun stuff planned. I think I am going to see Mirror Mirror. I know, it looks kind of awful but I am curious and I love director Tarsem Singh. We shall see. Have a great weekend, everyone!



11 comments:

  1. I got the Immortal Rules from NetGalley too! I'm really excited to read it. Everybody just love Ms Kagawa, and yet I haven't read anything by her (unless you count the first half of the Iron Something. I didn't really enjoy it too much.)

    My IMM + a Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Restorer! I've been wanting to read that! I'm curious to know what you think of it. And I got The Immortal Rules, as well. Book twinsies!! ;P

    I kind of want to see Mirror Mirror too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been hearing a lot about The Immortal Rules. I think I'm going to have to pick it up. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful you got The Immortal Rules!
    Enjoy
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read The Immortal RUles. It sounds amazing. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Immortal Rules looks really interesting! (: Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you love The Restorer as much as I did. I love creepy ghost stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to be getting Immortal Rules from a fellow blogger and I can't wait to read it.
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Immortal Rules was amazing! I want to re-read it already. Always good to cut back on buying and catch up reading everything you have. Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox! I got The Immortal Rules for review too (FINALLY!) and I can't wait to read it!! I enjoyed The Restorer and I'm looking forward to reading The Kingdom and The Prophet too! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually do vampires, but I think I'll give The Immortal Rules a chance. Lauren @ 365 Days of Reading read an excerpt on her blog and it sounded really goo :]

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.