Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

22 March 2012

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - New trailer

Wow I can't believe that it's almost Friday already. The week really flew by. Last weekend I was busy with WonderCon, which was really fun. I may do some kind of a recap or something over the weekend. It was cool though and there was both a cheerleading and volleyball tournament going on at the convention center at the same time. I think they were really confused as to why there were so many people in costume wandering around and all the WonderCon people thought that the athletes were in costume.

I ended up going to the panel for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, which I was on the fence about still. I just couldn't tell much from the short trailer that had been released. Writer Seth Grahame-Smith, director Timur Bekmambetov and star Benjamin Walker were on hand to discuss the film. If I wasn't sold before, let me just say that I totally am now. They showed us a really long clip of a intense train fight that looked fantastic. Bekmambetov has an incredible visual style and this movie just looks like it's going to be a kick ass historical action movie - with vampires.

Since the train footage I saw doesn't seem to be online, here's the second, longer trailer that we also saw. I think it looks really good. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the movie or the book. Is this something you're looking forward to?

Film hits theaters June 22.




say "twee!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.