Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 March 2012

Uncovered (5): Snow Child

Uncovered is a weekly meme here on Nite Lite where we share with you our thoughts on some recent book covers.This week's covers is one of my new favorites.



Thoughts: I was immediately drawn to this cover. The illustrations and the stark, graphic depiction of the trees attracted my eye. I love that the colors are muted except for the bright blue coat and fox fur of the two figure in the foreground. It's simple and eye catching and makes me want to know what this book is about. I am very happy to say that I received an ARC of this at a SCIBA event last year and hope to read it soon.

Below is the lovely trailer for the book.



tweet thuy @fishgirl182 on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.