Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 March 2013

Uncovered (55): The Tin Horse


Happy Friday! I feel like I say this all the time but man, this was such a long week. I just need to make it through today and I am home free! So today on Uncovered, I have The Tin Horse by Janice Steinberg. This one just came out in January and I have been eyeing it ever since. I love the cover for its simplicity and retro feel. Love the colors and how the red/orange is repeated in the dress, lips, and apples. I like the font which, again, has a sort of retro vibe to it. I also like that the horse on the girl's necklace alludes to the book title. Not sure if there is a real horse necklace in the book, but I like it. This book is also about twins, which fascinate me. 

Has anyone else seen this cover in the wild yet? What do you think?  
 



1 comment:

  1. I'd pick this one up based on the cover, and how interesting it's about twins. I'd never guess!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.