Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

10 March 2013

Out And About! (2)


Out And About! is a meme hosted by my friend Kimberly from The Windy Pages where you showcase where you've been reading in the real world. If you would like to participate, head on over the Kimberly's blog and link up. 
 
I didn't have much of a chance to read outside this week. The weather wasn't awesome and I just didn't have time. But I did run an errand over the the outdoor mall during the week and was able to grab a few minutes of reading time by the fountain. Sorry you can't see the fountain very well in this picture. I took the pic with my phone and could barely see anything with the sun on my screen. I wish I could have caught a shot of the fountain spraying water to some crazy song, but alas, I missed it. If you want to know what I was reading, come back tomorrow to see my Manicure Monday post. Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.