Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 March 2013

Hannibal - Trailer


Hi, everyone! I am totally copying my friend Bookyurt in posting this trailer. I had no idea that a Hannibal television show was even happening. And on NBC no less. It's no secret that I am a big fan of the macabre and scary, and this looks intense. I am really not sure how they are going to get away with this on network TV. But, if the trailer is any indication, it looks like they are not going to shy away from the scary stuff. Plus, it has Caroline Dhavernas (Wonderfalls!), Hugh Dancy, and Mads Mikkelsen in it. I am in.

Anyone else looking forward to Hannibal? First episode airs Thurs April 4 on NBC.  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.