Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 March 2013

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Sign Ups


Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know about this great challenge going on in May. The Clean Sweep ARC Challenge is hosted by The Caffeinated Reader and The Windy Pages. It runs from May 1 - 21. It's such a great idea for all of us readers who have a backlog of ARCs to read. You can read physical or digital copies for this challenge. If you wan to sign up, please head on over to this post and sign up. Sign ups close May 15.

Since I am not the best at challenges, I am going to try to keep my list pretty small in the hopes of actually completing it. These are the books I hope to read during the challenge.

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Too Hot To Handle by Victoria Dahl
Soulbound by Heather Brewer

As you can see, most of these are older ARCs that I just never got around but still want to read. Check back in closer to May and I'll have more details up. I encourage you to sign up for the challenge. It's going to be a lot of fun!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.