Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

31 October 2012

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday. I don't have any big plans this year except to go to my friend's house and do a tiny bit of trick or treating with her and her 1-year-old. This means I can have some candy, too, right? After that we plan on watching a bunch of scary movies, handing out candy, and eating a lot of candy. :) I have no costume this year but I'd love to know what you guys are going as. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.