Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

02 October 2012

Dexter Early Cuts


Season 7 of Dexter premiered on Showtime last night. I am woefully behind on Dexter. I think the last season I saw was the one with John Lithgow. I know that a ton has happened since then and I really am planning to catch up. But, for everyone who's already up to speed, I wanted to spotlight the Dexter Early Cuts animated webisodes that came out over the summer.  It's my understanding that they supplement the storyline to the series. The artist doing the images on these webisodes is David Mack, one of my all time favorite writers/artists. He does really amazing watercolors and collages in his comics. David has his own character (Kabuki) and has worked on runs of Daredevil, Alias, Green Arrow and a whole lot more. He's also working on the covers to Dark Horse's new Willow comic book series. 

So if you like Dexter, definitely check out the webisodes. Trailer for Early Cuts down below. 




*All images belong to Showtime/Dexter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.