Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

22 October 2012

Jack Reacher - Trailer



So I've seen the Jack Reacher trailer a few times now and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I love action movies and this looks like it has a lot of it. On the other hand, I kind of have no idea what this movie is about and Tom Cruise seems to be evoking Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) in it. I've never read the books, so I don't have anything to to reference. I have heard though that there have been a lot of complaints that Tom Cruise doesn't look like Jack Reacher as described in the books. But movies are different and sometimes you have to make allowances. I can't resist an action movie though, and I am pretty sure I'll be seeing this.

What do you guys think of this trailer/movie? Anyone read the books and do you recommend them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.