Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 October 2012

Carrie - Trailer


Hello! This trailer came out a little while ago and, frankly, I had no idea that they were even making a new Carrie movie. I shouldn't be surprised though since Hollywood is always trying to re-invent things into modern versions in the hopes of cashing in. Sometimes it's good (Dawn of the Dead, Ocean's 11), but most of the time it's really, really bad (Prom Night, The A Team). I am not sure how I feel about this one yet. It's more of a teaser than anything so we're not getting much. It does have a good pedigree though and I love Chloe Moretz, Judy Greet and Julianne Moore. And director Kimberly Peirce (Boys Don't Cry) is known for making edgy, intense films. Given those factors, it has potential. Plus it's based on a really great story by Stephen King. I am usually pretty skeptical with these kinds of things but I will reserve judgement for now.

What do you guys think? Yes on the Carrie remake or no, the original all the way? I'd love to know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.