Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 October 2012

A Good Day To Die Hard - Teaser Trailer


I have a confession to make. I am a HUGE Die Hard fan. Seriously, I love Die Hard. I think the first one is brilliant (it has Alan Rickman in it, for goodness sake). I love the sequels as well. It was probably what sparked my love of action flicks and Bruce Willis. So I was pretty excited to see that a teaser was released for the next installment entitled A Good Day To Die Hard. I have no idea what the plot is except that there are Russians and John McClane is busting heads with his son. It looks action packed and tons of fun, so save me a spot on opening weekend. :)




1 comment:

  1. Die Hard is a classic. I didn't even know a new one was coming out!

    Lee @shewolfreads

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.