Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

17 November 2013

Stacked (81)


Hi, guys. Happy Sunday! I am visiting my parents right now and it's really nice to see some fall weather. I think I left LA when it was close to 90 degrees. It took me a while to decide what books to take with me but I finally figured it out. You'd think I was going somewhere I couldn't get books. Haha. Let's see what books I have this week.

For Review


Ink Is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding - I was just approved for this one on NetGalley. Looks like a good read. Amy Spalding is always fun.

Bought


Masters of the Shadowlands #1-4 by Cherise Sinclair - I almost didn't post the covers to these because, well, they're a little cheesy. But I figured you guys wouldn't judge (I hope). I read a review about a week ago for the 8th book in this series that made me want to pick it up. The first book happened to be free on Kindle, so I downloaded it right away. The proceeded to read it in an evening and read 3 more in the days afterwards. Yeah, these books are a little like crack. As you can probably tell from the covers, they are erotica/BDSM books all about a group of people that frequent the Shadowlands club. They are really fun, sexy reads. I may have a separate posts about these books soon. But yes, I read 4 of them in less than a week. Taking a break right now but I totally want to read the rest.

Borrowed


Allegiant by Veronica Roth - Picked this up from the library right before I left. Hope to start and finish it soon before I run across any spoilers.

That's what I have on my plate this week. I really, really hope to get some books knocked out while I am on vacation. I am sadly behind on the Better Late Than Never Arc Challenge and needs to read some books for that as well. I will try to post as regularly as possible while on vacation though I wasn't good enough to pre-schedule any posts. That said, I won't have a Manicure Monday post tomorrow. I did bring my nail stuff home but I haven't really started anything new and was super busy this weekend. Hopefully I'll be back on schedule next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.