Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

22 November 2013

New Trailer: Vampire Academy


The Weinstein Company just released the full theatrical trailer for the Vampire Academy movie. What do you guys think? It's getting a lot of flack for looking too campy. Though I am still not sure I am sold on the overall tone of the movie, there's no way I am not going to see it. I mean, I have seen way worse adaptations and I love VA, so I will be there opening weekend. Who else is coming with me?







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.