Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

10 November 2013

Stacked (80)


Hi, everyone. Happy Sunday! Have you been having a good weekend. I am definitely seeing Thor 2 this weekend and maybe Ender's Game as well. I am so glad that some interesting movies are finally coming out. There was a bit of a drought there for a while.

I only picked up a few books this week. I just returned a giant stack to the library (that I didn't read) am trying to be good for a little while. Let's see what I got.


In The Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane - I have been wanting to read this for a while and went to the library to see if they had it. Luckily they did and I hope to start it soon.

The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding - Saw Amy at the LAPL event a few weeks ago and really liked her. Made me want to read her book. Another library find.

The Rogue's Proposal (House of Trent #2) by Jennifer Haymore - More historical romance. I just can't stop. This is an upcoming book from the House of Trent series that I received via Netgalley. I enjoyed the previous book and hope that this one is as good.

That's my baby book haul this week. I also won a $50 Starbucks GC from author Ann Aguirre, which was unexpected and awesome. Gingerbread lattes, here I come! Have a great weekend, everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.