Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

05 November 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Am Dying To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I love lists and what's better than lists about books? This week's topic is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On. I love standalone novels but I admit that I read more series than not. I am only listing series that I am caught up on (which was surprisingly a good amount). I am not usually one to pre-order books but this list made me want to go out and pre-order everything on the list. :)


1. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - You know I am a huge Richelle Mead fan and I am super excited to see what happens next in the Bloodlines series.

2. Champion by Marie Lu - This one actually comes out today and I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering it.

3. Cress by Marissa Meyer- Love this series so hard. I actually have an ARC of this that my friend borrowed. I should probably get that back at some point.

4. Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren - This is a novella but it still counts, right? Just finished Beautiful Player and loved it and want more from this series.

5. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews - So, so excited about this one. It doesn't come out until next summer but I am already waiting for it. A lot is supposed to happen in this book.

6. Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh - Whoa this is 13 in the Psy-Changeling series. I love anything Nalini Singh does and the main character of this one is a story a lot of people have been waiting for.

7. Reaver by Larissa Ione - I've been wanting to read Reaver's story and it's finally coming out this year!

8. The King by J.R. Ward - Wrath. 'Nuff said.

9. Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan - Each book in this series just gets better. I can't wait to finally read the story of Jack and Mary.

10. Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare - I have slowly become obsessed with this series. So far I've liked every book I've read in it.

Just looking at this list is getting me excited. So many good books are coming out. Let me know what sequels you're most excited about in the comments below. Thanks for coming by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.