Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

28 November 2013

Thankful


Just a quick post today to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful to everyone who reads this blog and to all of the wonderful people I have met through it. Seriously, you guys make this whole endeavor worthwhile. I am thankful for my friends and family, who keep me sane.  And of course I am thankful for all the books and the fact that I live in a place where there is so much freedom to read what you want. So happy reading, everyone!

Now, time to eat some pie. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.