Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 November 2013

Uncovered (86): Zac And Mia


Yay, it's Friday! I officially start my vacation later today. Of course I still have to make a 5 hour drive but it'll be worth it. I haven't seen my family in 6 months (which is long for me) and it'll be nice to just hang out, hang out with my niece, and read a lot. I am totally behind on my book goal for the year so I am going to see if I can catch up a little on vacation.

For this week's Uncovered post I am featuring the Aussie novel Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts. This cover is illustrated which is already a point in its favor. I like how bold and graphic it is, with very few lines or colors. The eye draws you in. I also like the whole it's an eye, no wait it's a flower, no it's an eye thing it has going on. That's my pick this week. If you have a cover you've been lusting over, I'd love to hear about it in the comments below. Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.