Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 December 2012

Stacked (35)


Happy holidays! Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week. Work was crazy and I am wholly unprepared for the holidays. I am officially on vacation now though and am hoping to catch up a bit in the next couple of weeks. I'll be visiting with family and friends over the holidays so I might not be around as much though I will try to schedule some things. I am trying to figure out what books to pack for vacation. I am sure you guys understand. I don't want to take too many books but I also don't want to be unprepared. Haha - the dilemma of a book lover.  I am still on a no-buy for the holidays (Santa, please bring me books) but did get a few things from the library and NetGalley. 


 

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (ebook) - I finally got this from Overdrive! Woohoo! I feel like the only person I know who hasn't read it yet. Very excited to get started on this one.

Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt (NG) - I just finished the first book in Hoyt's Maiden Lane series (I've also read the fourth) and was happy to find book 5 on NetGalley this week. 


Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones (audiobook) - I have a bit of a drive coming up this week and thought it would be good to get some audiobooks ready. I enjoyed the first book in this series and have heard good things about the audiobooks. Hopefully this will keep me entertained for 5 hours on the road.


Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank - I am part of a small book club and last Wednesday was our Holiday Jamboree (that's what I call it). We did a little secret Santa exchange and I got the new Jacquelyn Frank book. Very happy about this one. I really liked her Nightwalker series and am looking forward to seeing what her new series is like. Plus, look at those abs. Thanks, secret Santa!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Happy holidays!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.