Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 December 2012

Oz The Great And Powerful - Trailer


I know I already shared a trailer with you all this week but I went to see Lincoln tonight (surprisingly really good, not boring, and did not feel like 2.5 hours) - and I saw a new to me trailer for Oz The Great And Powerful. Like a lot of people, I have a love for all things Wizard of Oz, even bad things. And this looks pretty bad to me. I don't know. Maybe I've seen too many fairy tale and Oz spin-offs or something but this looks like pure eye candy and not much else. I love visually interesting films though so I might go see it just for that. I also love Rachel Weisz (esp in The Mummy). :) What's up with all the super attractive women in Oz? Rached Weisz, Michelle Williams and Mila Kunis are all in this.

Do you have a favorite story that you'll see no matter how many times it's done or how bad it looks? P.S. after seeing this my friend and I were talking about how awesome and creepy the movie Return To Oz is. Anyone else remember the head room?

Oz The Great And Powerful releases March 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.