Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

24 December 2012

Krazy Kleypas Challenge Finish Line


Update on the Krazy Kleypas Reading Challenge 2012. This was the only big challenge I signed up for this year and I think I did really well. It does help that Lisa Kleypas has a large backlist and I love her writing. Earlier in the year I signed up with a goal of 4-8 books but soon changed it to the next level up with a goal of 8-12 books. Let's see how I did.

Original Goal
Category Two
Komfy with Kleypas
4-8 Books

NEW Goal
Category Three
Kaptured by Kleypas
8-12 Books

List of books I plan to read:
Seduce Me At Sunrise (The Hathaways #2)
Tempt Me At Twilight (The Hathaways #3)
Married By Morning (The Hathaways #4)
Love In The Afternoon (The Hathaways #5)
Sugar Daddy (Travises #1)
Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises #2)
Smooth Talking Stranger (Travises #3)

New books added to the list:
Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners #2)
Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners #3)
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)
It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers #2)
Devil In Winter (Wallflowers #3)
Scandal In Spring (Wallflowers #4)
Love, Come To Me

That comes out to 10 books. While I didn't read all of the books I had planned, I did reach the challenge goal. Of course, I have only reviewed a small handful of these. Bad, blogger! Hopefully I can review them all next year because seriously, I loved a lot of them. Writing this post has given me an urge to read another Kleypas book so I may just try to squeeze in one more before the year ends.

Thanks to UTC for hosting such a fun challenge. If you haven't read a Lisa Kleypas book yet, you must! I love The Wallflowers and Hathaways series. Historical romance at its best!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.