Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

14 September 2012

Uncovered (31): The Lost


Hi and thanks for stopping by Uncovered, my weekly cover squee post. This week I have the cover to Vicki Petterson's The Lost, the second book in her supernatural noir series. I don't think I like this one quite as much as I do the first book in the series. However, I still think it rocks. I love the rockabilly vibe of the woman on the over. I mean look at that dress and her hair and makeup look awesome. I also love the that pink hue, which is feminine and eye catching. I even like the cute little cherry tattoo on her ankle. But what's this? A dark and mysterious angel type hunk in the background? Love the shadow wings. This cover is moody, sexy, and it stands out on the shelf. This is one I will be proudly displaying on my bookshelf.

The artist on this cover is Larry Rosstant. He's done a lot of cover art over the years and, chances are, you've seen his work. My fellow blogger Lee from She Wolf Reads has a great interview with Larry from earlier this year here. You should totally check it out. It's a great interview and I love learning more about the artistic process. Larry's official website can be found here.

The Lost will be released on March 19, 2013 by Harper. So what do you think? Love it, hate it? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.