Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

16 September 2012

Stacked (21)


Greetings! By the time you read this I will probably be on a plane flight back to Southern CA. An old high school friend is getting married in Atlanta this weekend and I will be making the trip out there for the festivities. Since I am leaving pretty early on Thursday, this installment of Stacked is going to be pretty short. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will have more to show you all next week.

Bought


Seduced In The Dark (The Dark Duet #2) by CJ Roberts - My friend Kimberly lent me the first book in this series, Captive in the Dark, and I have been waiting to see what happens next. This isn't your typical romance or erotica book. It's a tough, emotional read that I really, really liked. Excited to read this one.

Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter - Last weekend this book was on Kindle sale for only $1.99. How could I resist? And I really like this cover. This guy has a fantastic body. :) I have only read a couple of Gena Showalter books, so I am really interested to see where this new series goes.

Tough Shit by Kevin Smith (audiobook) - I am a huge Kevin Smith fan. I've seen him live at Comic Con several times and love listening to his podcast. Figured listening to his book read by him would be more fun than just reading it. 

For Review (NetGalley)


Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster - I haven't read too much steampunk but I have been hearing good things about this one. It was still available on NG and, luckily, I was able to get a copy.

That's all for me. I may post a few pics of Atlanta when I get back. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. 




2 comments:

  1. Tough Shit is so funny! Glad you picked up the audiobook.
    Kiss of Steel looks like a good one too.
    Hope you had a great time in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i love kevin smith. and i remember that you gave this one a good review.

      Delete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.