Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

29 September 2012

Review Copy Wipeout


Ahoy! there and happy Saturday. It's about a billion degrees in Los Angeles right now so I am trying to stay cool. A lot of my friends signed up for Bloggiesta this weekend. I thought about it but I didn't sign up because, well I have a fear of commitment. However, I might do it next time and am hoping to do my own unofficial Bloggiesta and get some things done on the blog this weekend.

One of the things I wanted to do was officially signed up for the Review Copy Wipeout hosted by The Book Monsters. I know, I just said I couldn't commit but this is something I can do and it spans several months, so I have time. It's basically just trying to read as many review copy books as possible before the end of the year. I still have tons of NetGalley books and books I got from ALA that I want to read. Hopefully this will motivate me. Sign ups are now and end on Oct 15. If you wanna join up, just visit the page here

I don't have any set agenda for the challenge but I will post periodic updates. Anyone else have a big review pile to get through? Let's do it together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.