Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

05 September 2012

Downtown Abbey - Season 3 Trailer


Oooh - the Season 3 trailer for Downton Abbey is out! I am sadly very behind in my Downton Abbey but that doesn't mean that I am not excited about a new season. It just means more for me to watch. And Shirley MacLaine is being added to the cast this season. The costumes look fab looks like there is going to be a lot of drama. :)

Anyone else out there a Downton Abbey fan? Are you excited for Season 3?




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the trailer!
    I'm sooo excited for season 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I just love Downton Abbey! YAY this is the first time I've seen the trailer for season 3 :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley MacLaine? Awesome!

    Looks like more drama, drama, drama. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also behind on this series. I've only watched season 1 and LOVED it. I think i even have it on my NETFLIX queue. i now want to watch Upstairs Downstairs and read books on this subject.

    Shirley MacLaine should be an interesting addition to the cast. I can't wait to get into it again.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.