Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 June 2012

Uncovered (18): Blood, Bones & Butter


Welcome to another Friday here at Uncovered, a place where I gush about a cover I have been drooling over. 
 
This week's cover is Blood, Bones & Butter, which catches my eye every single time I see it in the bookstore. I love the bright red color and the strange position of the rooster head. It's a really simple cover but it is unique and definitely noticeable on the shelf. And the rooster head goes great with what the book is about, the story of a chef and her journey (and maybe chopping off a few chicken heads).

Love this cover and I can't wait to read it. What do you think? Rooster head good or rooster head bad? I'd love to know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.