Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

17 June 2012

ALA Bound!



Just a brief message to let you all know that I will be heading to Anaheim for ALA Annual this weekend. This is my first ALA and I am both excited and a little scared. I am excited to meet all of the publishers, authors and fellow bloggers but also scared that I will seem like a crazy person. Of course, I am excited about all of the books as well. I am a book blogger, how could I not be? 

I will post pics on our Facebook page throughout the weekend. I will also try to update my Twitter if you'd like to follow me (@fishgirl182) though I am not the best at live tweeting. If you see me, please say hi. I can be a little awkward but it'll be fine. :) I'll be the one with the backpack and a crazy smile on her face. 
My lovely co-blogger Alethea created a wonderful ALA post on Read Now Sleep Later, which I am going to steal (with her permission). There are also some great resource links below. If you are attending #ALA12and would like to share your info here, please do so in the appropriate section!

Attending Authors: Webpage only (Please only add your url here if you are a) an author AND b) attending ALA Annual 2012. Add Twitter names in the appropriate linky below.)
Attendees: Webpage only (If you are not an author but are attending ALA Annual 2012, please add your url here and in parenthesis, mark your role: librarian, blogger, etc.--see example. Add Twitter names in the appropriate linky below.)

Twitter @names and #hashtags (Make sure you add the whole URL where needed, not just your username, or we won't be able to click on it!)
Guides and Resources (I don't want to write a whole brand new guide to etiquette, what to do, where to eat, etc. So let's all just add the links to resources and guides right here. Deal?)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.