Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

03 June 2012

Song of Ice and Fire Read-A-Long


I've only recently started watching the HBO series Game of Thrones. I put it off for a long time because I really wanted to read the book before starting the show. However, a year after I got the first book I still hadn't read it and decided the show would be well and over before I did. So I started it and it's quite awesome. 

When I saw the Bookalicious was hosting a GoT read-a-long, I thought it might be the perfect time to finally read the series. Yes, I am a little scared since these books seem really dense. But I might be able to do it with a little blogger support. So I am officially signing up for this read-a-long. It's on the blog so that means it's real, right?

Here are the "rules" via bookalicious.org:
We will begin reading the first book A Game of Thrones in July. For bloggers there will be a weekly topic as we read and a linky posted so that we can all keep up with each others progress. I don’t know about you guys, but I could use a heartwarming community building event this summer. Those who are not book bloggers are welcome to join! You may ignore the weekly topics or post your thoughts in the comments! 
Sign up here if you want to join the fun and wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.