Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

24 February 2013

Out and About! (1)


Out and About! is a new meme created by my friend Kimberly over at The Windy Pages. Basically you just show a picture of places you've been out and about reading during the week. I love reading outside but I don't get to do it much. But maybe this will motivate me to make an effort to get outside more. I have a couple of cute parks near me that I have been meaning to check out.

Since I couldn't really get out this week, I went downstairs to the parking lot by my apt complex. I live right next to this daycare that looks like a little house and they have a couple of benches outside. Technically I don't think I am supposed to "loiter" or hang out there but it's literally like 5 steps from my complex. So I sat out there for a bit and read some more of Etiquette & Espionage. I know, I've been reading it forever but I did take breaks to read a couple of other books. 

Thanks for checking out this new meme. If you want to participate, head on over to Kimberly's blog. Out and About! is each Sunday and I hope to see you guys there!

P.S. Die Hard was pretty fun though I liked the last one better. :)



3 comments:

  1. It's so cold outside where I live - so you have me dreaming of warmer weather now :-) And I liked this latest Die Hard too - honestly, I don't even remember the last one.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right. sometimes i forget what great weather we generally have on southern california. i hope warmer weather comes to you soon. and how can you not remember the last die hard? justin long and kevin smith? and hottie timothy olyphant? you gotta watch it again. i enjoyed some of the small throwbacks to the original die hard in the newest one.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating Thuy!
    I like the title of that chapter!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.