Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 November 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives book bloggers the chance to share what they’ve bought/borrowed/received!

Hi kids! This was a long week for me. I came down with a mysterious flu/stomach ailment in the middle of the week that kept me home for a couple of days. I didn't get to read much because I was so sick but I did get some reading done. I really thought I wasn't going to have much to show you this week but Netgalley and the library flooded my reading pile. Here's what I got.

Bought


Take Me Down by Lauren Hawkeye (short story eBook) - review coming soon

For Review

 

Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick - I haven't read Ashes yet but it's in my TBR pile. This book looks excellent as well.
Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer - About a 15 year old Pinkerton agent during the Civil War. Intriguing!
Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill
The Agency: Traitor in the Tunnel by Y.S. Lee - I love The Agency! I can't wait to see what happens in the third book.

Borrowed


by Lori Foster, Susan Donovan, Victoria Dahl - I think these might be part of series books but I am just going to give it a go and hope they still make sense.

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones - Only heard of this series recently but I've heard good things.

Second Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

Won


After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steve E. Wedel - I've read good reviews on this one and am so happy that I won a copy.
Thanks to Proud Book Nerd for this one!

Thanks for stopping by. What's in your mailbox?




















Follow Thuy on twitter @fishgirl182

9 comments:

  1. Sisters of Glass just has such a pretty cover! I don't really know anything about it, but from that cover I definitely want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got approved for The Traitor & The Tunnel!!! *dancing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shoshana I know! The cover grabbed me too.

    @frootjoos I know I have the UK ed but now I can read on the go and post to ng. I love the agency.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about Sisters of Glass. I might have to check that one out! Great haul this week!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I'm especially curious about The Agency. I keep hearing great things about YS Lee.
    Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drowning Instinct sounds wonderful! I can't wait to get a copy!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never read the first or second The Agency, but one of my co-workers loves it. Love their covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the agency is great! if you haven't tried it yet, you definitely should. Victorian YA spy books with a fantastic heroine and sexy love interest. highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alias Dragonfly looks awesome... and the covers! I could stare at most of the covers all day long.

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier :-D

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.