Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

30 November 2011

All I Want For Christmas: Winter Wishlist - Sign up!

Hi there! I can't believe it's already December. I am already so behind on my Christmas shopping. Having trouble finding the perfect gift for the book lover in your life? Well sign up for Read Now Sleep Later's seasonal meme and post your wishlist, gift ideas for books lovers and more. 

For more details, go to http://bit.ly/wntrwish11 and please sign up! I'd love to see what everyone is hoping to get under the tree and what your gift ideas are. 

Sign-up starts now, meme starts on December 6. Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. My wishlist is FAR too long. It's absurd, but then again, it always is :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.