Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

25 January 2013

Uncovered (48): The Girl Who Fell From The Sky


Happy Friday, everyone. I hope you have all been having a good week. I am going to keep it pretty short today since it's late and all I want to do is pass our right now. This week on Stacked I have an older book. The Girl Who Fell From The Sky came out in 2010. I don't think I saw until sometime last year though. I was immediately struck by it though. I love the simplicity of the design and the placement of the text and the image perfectly illustrate the title of the book. And because everything is in that vertical line, it actually kind of feels like the girls is falling and that there is movement.  A deceptively simply but ingenious cover.

Love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for visiting!
 



1 comment:

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.