Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

09 November 2012

Uncovered (38): The Painted Bridge


Hi and welcome to another week of Uncovered. Today we have the really cool looking cover to The Painted Bridge by Wendy Wallace. I saw this one over the summer at one of my local bookstores. It immediately caught my eye with its bright blue textured cover. The black and white image is kind of spooky and it makes me wonder who the woman is and what's she doing out in the middle of the road. It's creepy but also pretty. This is a historical novel and I think the cover reflects without being dated. I need to buy this book soon. 

Thanks for stopping by Uncovered this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.