Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

24 February 2012

Uncovered (2): Angel's Flight

Uncovered is a new thing we're doing here on Nite Lite where we share our love of book covers because, let's face it, I will totally judge a book by its cover. :)


Thoughts: I really like this cover. Love the purple theme and the font for the title. I think the wings are beautifully done as well. I do wish there was a bit more movement in the wings. Right now she kind of looks like she's just hovering in the air vs. actually flying. I am not sure what's going on with the circles of dust (clouds?) around her. It might be air movement from her wings or it might be something else that will make more sense after I read the book. This is a collection of short stories based on characters from the Guild Hunter series which I love so I am very excited about this one. All in all, I give this cover a thumb's up.

Angel's Flight releases Feb 28, 2012.

Visit the author online at nalinisingh.com and follow her on Twitter @NaliniSingh

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.