Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

10 February 2012

January NetGalley Month Recap


NetGalley January Month hosted by Red House Books ended last week and I think I did OK. I still have a large queue of NG books but I did manage to read some that I've been wanting to get to and have whittled the list down a little. A lot of the reviews are not up yet (still working on my resolution to write reviews in a more timely manner). Below is my list of NG books read last month. If you're interested, Red House is hosting a year long NetGalley Reading Challenge. I am not going to sign up just because I don't think I will be able to keep track very well but I think it's a great challenge and a good way to read those NG books. I know just being more conscious of the effort in Jan led me to read way more from my NG queue than I think I would have on my own. Alright, here's my Jan list.



 Heart of a Killer by Jaci Burton
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey (reviewed)
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey (reviewed)
Firelight by Kristen Callihan (awesome!)
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout (love) (reviewed)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (also love)

Thanks for reading and come by again soon and I promise I'll have some of these reviews up either here or on Read Now Sleep Later for YA reviews. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.