Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 December 2011

Author Signing - CakeSpy at Yummy Cupcakes

Last week I attended the book signing for CakeSpy: Sweet Treats for a Sugar Filled Life. Those of you not familiar with CakeSpy, get there to her website now! I'll wait. Did you go? Good. Isn't her stuff super cute? I especially love the Team Pie and Team Cake pins as well as the zombies chasing cupcakes print.  I've been following Jessie for a little while now. We here at Nite Lite are big sweets eaters and big bakers. When I heard that Jessie was releasing a book and that she'd be touring for it (at bakeries!), I was ecstatic. Luckily one of her Los Angeles stops was just a few minutes from my office and I popped over last week to Yummy Cupcakes for the signing.

Jessie was super nice and we have a lovely chat about how she got her start, cupcakes, and cool socks. Take a look at my pics from the event below. Review to come.

lovely stack of cakespy books
yummy cupcakes provided some delish mini cupcakes
I totally took a pic of these lovely cupcakes and promptly forgot to eat one. :( But my friend had one and said they were delish.

i love jessie's art. so cute!
i have a thing for fun socks. these are pretty awesome.
me and jessie with her ice cream friends
If you love cute, delicious things then you must get this book. Yum!


Find CakeSpy online at www.cakespy.com and @cakespy on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.