Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

12 May 2013

Stacked (54)


Good morning! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and other caregivers out there.  I wish I had a great mom and me reading story to tell you but I don't really.  I do have to say though that my mom (and dad) always encouraged my love of reading. They never hesitated to take me to the library or bookstore. I used to stay up late at night reading and other than the occasional "You'll go blind reading in the dark," they never stopped me from reading what I wanted.  

So there was a bit of a book binge this week. It was nothing crazy but I went down the Edelweiss hole and picked up something from the library. And this month is supposed to be the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge and how many ARCs have I read? A big fat 0. Hopefully I will start one this weekend. Until then, check out my new goodies.

Borrowed


Game by Barry Lyga - On hold at the library. I really liked I Hunt Killers and am excited to read Game.

Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard (not pictured) - This is my book club book this month and I just got an e-copy from Overdrive. It looks super cute. Plus, Paris and eating = awesome.

For Review


The Miss Education of Dr. Exeter by Jillian Stone - This one was available for download on NetGalley. I have not read the first book in the series yet but I just got it and plan to read it soon. Looks like a fun steampunk-y read.

Forever by Jacquelyn Frank - This one was from Edelweiss. I read the first book in Frank's new series a month ago. I liked it but I didn't love it. However, the main character's brother in the hero in this book and I couldn't resist. He totally has a love/hate relationship with the heroine of this story and you know how I love it when they hate each other.


Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols - Another one from Edelweiss. I have never read an Echols book but so many people I know love her and this looks cute. I am a fan of music centric books and hope to like this one.

Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols - Another one from Echols. Looks like another fun, quick read.

On another random note - I think I am allergic to Allegra (the allergy medication). How sad is that? Haha. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and Mother's Day! I am off to do my Manicure Monday. Come by tomorrow to see the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.