Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

27 May 2013

A Week of Bookish Events (Fangirl Squeee!)

June is promising to be a good book month for me. There are a ton of really awesome books coming out in June and some really great local book events to go with them. I am going to 3 (yes, 3) events the first week in June and I am super excited about them because they are for some of my all-time favorite authors. Details on the events are below. If you happen to be going, give a shout out. I'd love to say hi.

Leigh Bardugo
Monday June 3, 2013 7PM
Siege & Storm Launch Party

Hemingway's Lounge
6356 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90028
Facebook event page

Nalini Singh
Tuesday June 4, 2013 7:30PM
Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling series)

OMG you guys know how much I love Nalini Singh. I am super excited to see her again and Tues is the release of her newest Psy-Changeling book. It's going to be epic.

Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach
2810 Artesia Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90278


Richelle Mead
Wednesday June 5, 2013
Gameboard of the Gods
Another total fangirl event. I LOVE Richelle Mead. 

Barnes and Noble
1201 3rd St Promenade
Santa Monica, CA
310-260-9110

Note from Richelle on the event
*Event will include reading, Q&A, and signing.
*I will sign up to four books per person--one personalized and the others just autographed. We'll do pictures if time permits.
*No tickets required, but if you purchase Gameboard of the Gods in advance or at the event, you'll get a priority spot in line.
*If there any of my books you want to buy and don't have, PLEASE support the store and buy them there! It's a lot of time and expense for them to host me. Thanks!

Mark your calendars and come out to one of these great events. Hope to see you there!

say "twee!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.