Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

06 May 2013

Manicure Monday (15): The Golden Lily


It's Monday which mean it's time to show you what I've been reading and a manicure to go along with it. This week, as you may have guessed, I have The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. Yes, I started reading the right book and let me say, it's pretty fun. Loving Adrian and Sydney and I think I am a little over halfway through right now. For my Golden Lily manicure, I decided to do a sponged gradient, which I have never done before. Basically I used an eye shadow sponge applicator and lightly dabbled gold onto the tips of a black base. For the base, I used Wet N Wild Black, which is a really great, opaque black. I actually need to buy a new one. And the gold is OPI's Dazzled by Gold

The Golden Lily

The Golden Lily

The Golden Lily

This turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to. Having never tried using a sponge for nail polish, I thought I might muck it up but I liked this and it was pretty easy. If you have ever thought about trying something like this, I say go for it. 

Hope you all liked today's manicure. If you decide to participate in Manicure Monday, let me know in the comments or linky below and I will definitely stop by. Thanks and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.