Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

23 January 2012

Uncovered (1): Even White Trash Zombies Get The Blues

Uncovered is a new feature of sorts where I will share a book cover and give some thoughts on it. I don't know if this will be a regular feature or just something I post when I find have something to share, but we'll see how it goes. 


Thoughts:  I am LOVING this cover! It's no secret that I bought the first book in the series based solely on its cover (all the gorgeous pink!) and I really thought that the new cover would have a hard time competing. However, Dan Dos Santos does it again and delivers a fantastic cover for the sequel. I love the blue theme and the graffiti writing for the title. Angel's hair looks awesome again. Small details like the grimy toilet and her exasperated expression add to the overall feel of it. What do you think? Love it, hate it? Which do you like better? I am torn between the two. I really love the first cover but the new one is pretty awesome. I reserve choosing a favorite for now. I'd love to hear what you think! Even White Trash Zombies Gets The Blues comes out July 3, 1012.

Previous covers in the series




Visit the author online at www.dianarowland.com or on Twitter @DianaRowland 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.