Hello! If you're looking for Nite Lite Book Reviews, please note that we've moved to www.nitelitebookreviews.com. If you already subscribe to the blog, our feed has been updated so you don't have to do anything. Thanks for reading and hope to see you at our new home!

15 March 2012

WonderCon, here we come!


Hi, everyone. We're very excited to be heading off to WonderCon tomorrow. It's being held in Anaheim this year instead of San Francisco, which means that we get a chance to go. I think of this as my San Diego Comic Con warm-up. I really don't know what programming is going on and am just going to play it by ear. But I am looking forward to seeing some great panels and visiting some fun shops and publishers. I am terrible at tweeting at events but you might want to follow my co-blogger Alethea (@frootjoos) for Wonder Con tweets. She'll be there on Saturday and I am sure she will be tweeting some good stuff. Have a fun weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! They really make our day so please don't be shy and let us know what you're thinking.